Need a partner that can keep you moving ahead?
Our global supply chain solutions can help.
The Penske Story
Founded in 1969, Penske is a world leader in truck leasing and logistics.
With logistics operations spanning more than 275 locations worldwide – including a 3,000-vehicle fleet and 15 million square feet of warehousing and cross-docking space – we specialize in providing cross-continental logistics between Asia, Europe and North / South America.
Our China logistics operations, launched in 2005 and born from a demand for Penske’s world-class service on an increasingly global level, offer advanced supply chain technologies to formulate comprehensive logistics solutions.
With key locations across China – including Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Jinan, Shenzhen, and others – we’re at your service whenever and wherever you need us.The Penske name is synonymous with performance, precision and innovation; as such, we’ve maintained a key partnership with General Electric since 1988.
The Penske Difference
Penske is a company of people driven by a deep, personal commitment to helping you succeed.
- We treat your business as if it were our own
- We listen to understand your needs
- We bring fresh ideas and relentless focus on quality
- We’re dedicated to getting the job done
- We believe your success is our success
With Penske, you’ll feel confident you are working with a company where people help people move ahead.
Proven Global Supply Chain Success
With 275+ locations worldwide, Penske is among the largest supply chain logistics companies in the world.
When you work with us, you can be sure you’re working with a company committed to helping you move forward.
Recent awards include:
- 2009 KHL Supplier of the Year
- Four-time GM Supplier of the Year
- Two-time Ford World Excellence Award
- Ford North America, Q1 Award Winner
- Ford Brazil Logistics Supplier of the Year
- Eaton Premier Supplier & Supplier Excellence Awards
- Merck Supplier of the Year
- Two-time Eastman Chemical Supplier Excellence Award
- Emerson Marquee Supplier Award
- Best 3PL for Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals & Hazmat Award
Licenses And Certifications
- Partner of the American Society of Transportation and Logistics Management
- AS-9120 Aerospace-Certified Customer Facility
- Class A Forwarding / Logistics
- Customs Clearance
- Air Booking
- Ocean Booking
- Domestics Transport License
- International Trading (ISO 9001:2000 Certified)
- Importer Representation
- Import License Application
- Foreign Exchange Payment
- Duty / Trade Finance