Need A Thought Leader That Can Turn Ideas Into Reality?
Insights that make businesses work.
Recognized Ability to Deliver Results
Penske Logistics is recognized globally for our award-winning ability to deliver concrete solutions that meet the complex logistics needs of our customers. We utilize our industry knowledge and technical capabilities to implement several of the most advanced supply chain solutions in use today. Read about our industry specific solutions.
Bringing Innovation to Work
Penske Logistics leads the way by finding new solutions that bring quantifiable results. Review a few of our case studies to see how we’ve helped major corporations turn logistical ideas into a reality.
- Optimized inbound parts shipping for Ford, cutting inventory requirements
- Integrated multiple networks to Whirlpool, improving product availability
- Enhanced shipping route visibility for Knoll Asia, reducing airfreight costs
- Read all Penske Logistics case studies
Sponsoring International Research
Penske Logistics is committed to driving industry thought leadership and currently supports prominent international research initiatives including:
CSCMP State of Logistics Report®
The Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals State of Logistics Report® has been covered by leading media outlets like the Wall Street Journal and CNN. The report contains the complete portrait of logistics industry statistics, their impact, recommendations, and an insightful future perspective on the logistics and supply chain professions.
This report has tracked and measured all costs associated with moving goods through the U.S. supply chain since 1988. It benchmarks key metrics in U.S. logistics such as transportation and inventory-carrying costs, freight volumes, and revenues, giving practitioners a big-picture view of the performance of the U.S. supply chain process. The report may be purchased through www.CSCMP.org and is authored by Rosalyn Wilson.
Annual Third-Party Logistics (3PL) CEO Perspectives Survey
Conducted by Dr. Robert Lieb of Northeastern University, this longstanding global study surveys and compares developments across North America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. This study has garnered widespread interest from major media outlets like Reuters and the Wall Street Journal and leading academic supply chain publications because if its ability to provide deeper insights into business supply chains and major industry trends.
- 2011 North American 3PL CEO Study
- 2011 European 3PL CEO Study
- 2011 Asia-Pacific 3PL CEO Study
- 2010 Executive Summary and Regional Comparisons 3PL CEO Surveys
- 2010 North American 3PL CEO Study
- 2010 European 3PL CEO Study
- 2010 Asia-Pacific 3PL CEO Study
- 2009 Executive Summary and Regional Comparisons 3PL CEO Surveys
- 2009 North American 3PL CEO Study
- 2009 European 3PL CEO Study
- 2009 Asia-Pacific 3PL CEO Study
Third-Party Logistics (3PL) Sustainability Report
This report is an outgrowth of the Annual Third-Party Logistics CEO Perspectives Survey. Penske Logistics, Dr. Robert C. Lieb, Professor of Supply Chain Management at Northeastern University and Dr. Kristin J. Lieb, Assistant Professor of Marketing Communication, Emerson College, issued the report in commemoration of Earth Day in 2010. The report tracks and identifies the sustainability trends and efforts among leading third-party logistics providers.