Download Our Latest Industry Reports
Penske Logistics supports prominent international research and is committed to driving industry thought leadership.
Articles and Resources
See why sustainability, technology, optimization and visibility are important to Penske. Click on the links below to learn more:
- State of Sustainable Fleets - The State of Sustainable Fleets report provides valuable insight into the industry’s views on transportation sustainability and can provide practical, technology neutral guidance for fleets searching for solutions.
- Add Capacity, Improve Sustainability Through Route Optimization - Taking miles out of your supply chain network can help you reach your sustainability goals.
- Sustainability Is the New Frontier in Supply Chain Network Design - Shrink your carbon footprint, reduce waste and save money with a streamlined distribution network.
- Improving Warehouse Sustainability - An energy-efficient warehouse can cut operational costs while reducing your carbon footprint.
- ClearChain® Technology Suite - Harness the power of your data with more than 25 years of industry knowledge and tier-one industry-leading platforms.
- Data and Digitization are Driving the Logistics Industry Forward - Prepare for the future by capturing and digitizing data now.
- The Digital Imperative: Advanced Technology Optimizes Visibility, Orchestration, Insights - Logistics technologies will continue to become more prevalent within the supply chain.
- Penske Brings Augmented Reality, Tech Innovations to the Warehouse - The latest technology is helping to improve accuracy, speed, safety and more.
- Maximize Warehouse Operations with Continuous Improvement Initiatives - An efficient warehouse improves productivity, maximizes space and cuts costs.
- Expert Tips to Optimize Warehouse Efficiency and Productivity - Optimizing warehouse processes can have a big impact on your bottom line and enhance services to your customers.
- Add Capacity, Improve Sustainability Through Route Optimization - Optimizing routes creates a more efficient supply chain, a reduction in fuel and driver costs, and a cut in carbon emissions.
- Shared Dedicated Transportation Networks Boost Efficiency - Enjoy reduced miles, high service levels and flexible pricing structures with shared dedicated transportation networks.
- Increase Visibility to Gain Control of Your Supply Chain - Identify data points, gaps and critical KPIs in your supply chain so you can respond quickly to disruptors.
- 4 Ways Supply Chain Visibility Drives Results - Our eBook explains how real-time data helps improve supply chain decision-making.
- Implementing Logistics Control Towers in an Era of Supply Chain Uncertainty - This eBook discusses the importance of utilizing control towers to improve your supply chain.
- Taking Control of Inbound Supply Chains: Visibility, Collaboration and Customer Experience - For those whose livelihood depends on successful supply chain management, the senior vice president of sales and solutions for Penske Logistics discusses the future of inbound logistics.