Warehousing and fulfilment that solves your e-commerce challenges
As the growth of e-commerce continues worldwide, efficient e-fulfilment is a decisive factor to a successful business online.
Through experience, we understand the specific challenges in e-commerce and have addressed them with our e-fulfilment solutions.
Penske's e-fulfilment solutions include:
- Experience in e-commerce logistics, both business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) levels
- Designed to be scalable
- A short implementation time
- Easy to connect
- Efficient order handling and pick-and-pack operations:
- No-touch order entry
- Support by a specialized customer service team
- Efficient pick-and-pack operations
- Reliable stock management:
- Online visibility
- Status management
- Analytics enabling the customer a balanced stock position
- Connectivity to (e-commerce) platforms and carriers:
- Direct feed into Amazon's platforms
- Consumer-directed delivery option at the check-out connected with our distribution options (e.g. next day, time window, specific day/place)
- Flexible carrier platform plug-in
- Efficient customer-specific returns handling with focus on:
- Fast processing on receipt, quick availability to stock, quality control, customer specific rework
- Reporting the reason for return so you become even more efficient
- On-demand, value-added services with options like:
- Customer signature packaging
- Kitting and relabeling
Penske executes your e-fulfilment activities in modern equipped warehousing facilities with optimal efficiency to help your business grow.
Housewares design and marketing company
The company was launching a wide product portfolio into large B2B retail and online platforms as well as a B2C channel. It was experiencing growth of sales and number of new products of between 50-100% and was looking to accelerate order turnaround time and incorporate activities like relabeling, repacking and kitting.
Overall warehousing solution supporting multi-channel distribution
- Penske adjusted the warehouse configuration and processes to optimize storage capacity, accelerate order lead-time and handle increasing Valued Added Services (VAS)
- Penske connected their freight to carrier platforms for both parcel and palletized deliveries throughout Europe
- The customers' systems were integrated with the Amazon platform which streamlined order flows into all major hubs in Europe