Penske Logistics has more than $5.5 billion in freight under management for our customers.
When you have supplemental freight needs, you want to know your freight will reach its destination safely while on time and on budget.
Penske Logistics offers award-winning freight brokerage solutions to help you handle seasonal needs, capacity surges and challenging lanes. We execute thousands of daily loads and provide reliable transportation modes so you Never Stop Moving™.
Why Choose Penske
- Asset-based carrier – Penske runs a dedicated fleet of over 8,000 vehicles. This means we can tap into our trucking fleet capacity first. That translates into better rates for you.
- Better rates – Because we are an asset-based carrier, we are able to offer better rates to our customers.
- Flexible capacity – We have an expansive network of preferred DOT authorized for-hire carriers and private fleets under contract.
- Guaranteed capacity for contract customers – If we accept a load, we execute the load, no matter what it takes. That's our policy.
- Dedicated account manager – Penske provides you with one point of contact so anything you need is one call away.
- Greater visibility – Penske uses the latest technology to track your freight, giving you the information you need, when you need it. You'll know where your freight is and when it's delivered.
Freight Brokerage Capabilities Across Modes
Full Truckload (FTL) – Penske freight brokerage has access to truckload capacity on our fleet and within our highly qualified nationwide network of third-party carriers. We offer:
- Dry van
- Refrigerated/temperature controlled
- Heavy haul
- Specialized freight
Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) – Less-than-truckload or less-than-load (LTL) allows you to ship your freight and pay for just the space you use, instead of the whole truck. Penske LTL services are reliable and guaranteed. We offer a vast network that ensures your freight gets where it needs to go for a great rate.
Expedited Freight – Need to get your freight to its destination quickly? Penske can handle it. Whether your shipment is urgent or simply requires extra care, Penske has the processes and expertise to deliver your expedited needs.
Multi-Modal Freight – Penske can move freight across multiple transportation modes including: truck, ship, air or intermodal rail. We help get your freight to its destination safely, efficiently and on-time.
International/Air and Ocean Shipments – Multi-channel international operations get your freight where it needs to be. Your business has products to deliver across the globe. You need a logistics partner who understands international freight and can offer multiple channels and services to get your shipment to the right place, on time. We offer:
- Cross border
- Ocean freight
Get a quick rate quote to efficiently move your product.
Contact Us: 844-854-8442