Results and Findings of the 26th Annual Study
The annual Third-Party Logistics Study reports the results from a survey of shippers and 3PLs, providing perspectives on their relationships, priorities and challenges. Despite the volatility of the market last year, shippers and their logistics providers have benefited from their relationships and have worked together to navigate challenges and to rebuild supply chains.
The 2022 26th Annual Third-Party Logistics Study again confirmed that most shippers—90%—report that their relationships with their 3PLs generally have been successful.
The report also looks at the current state of logistics and addresses several contemporary issues, areas of advancement and innovation.
- Current State of the 3PL Market
- Sustainability and Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG)
- Intelligent Supply Chain and the Role of Technology
- Cold Chain Services and Strategy
- Effects of COVID-19 on the Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Management
- Lead Logistics Provider
- Consulting Services
- Dedicated Contract Carriage
- Freight Management
- ClearChain® Control
- Transportation Services
- Transportation Management Solutions