FAST AND FLEXIBLE FOR YOUR MOST COMPLICATED CHALLENGES
The Penske Story
Founded in 1969, Penske is a world leader in truck leasing and logistics.
With logistics operations spanning more than 340 locations worldwide – including a 2,800-vehicle fleet and 2.0 million square meters of warehousing and cross-docking space – we specialize in providing cross-continental logistics between Asia, Europe and North / South America.
Our China logistics operations, launched in 2005 and born from a demand for Penske's world-class service on an increasingly global level, offer advanced supply chain technologies to formulate comprehensive logistics solutions.
With key locations across China – including Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Jinan, Shenzhen, and others – we're at your service whenever and wherever you need us.
The Penske name is synonymous with performance, precision and innovation; as such, we've partnered with Mitsui & Co. Ltd.
The Penske Difference
Penske is a company of people driven by a deep, personal commitment to helping you succeed.
- We treat your business as if it were our own
- We listen to understand your needs
- We bring fresh ideas and relentless focus on quality
- We're dedicated to getting the job done
- We believe your success is our success
With Penske, you'll feel confident you are working with a company where people help people move ahead.
Proven Global Supply Chain Success
With more than 340 locations worldwide, Penske is among the largest supply chain logistics companies in the world.
When you work with us, you can be sure you're working with a company committed to helping you move forward.
Recent awards include:
- 2009 KHL Supplier of the Year
- Four-time GM Supplier of the Year
- Two-time Ford World Excellence Award
- Ford North America, Q1 Award Winner
- Ford Brazil Logistics Supplier of the Year
- Emerson Marquee Supplier Award
- Best 3PL for Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals & Hazmat Award
Licenses And Certifications
- Partner of the American Society of Transportation and Logistics Management
- AS-9120 Aerospace-Certified Customer Facility
- Class A Forwarding / Logistics
- Customs Clearance
- Air Booking
- Ocean Booking
- Domestics Transport License
- International Trading (ISO 9001:2000 Certified)
- Importer Representation
- Import License Application
- Foreign Exchange Payment
- Duty / Trade Finance